- New Golf Course - FREEDOM OAKS GOLF CLUB ... Opening July 1, 2002. For the beginners and challenging for the experienced players on 100 acres with 6045 yds. par 72 coarse. Freedom Oaks Club House is the original two-storey home built in the l800's and is graciously located on Lakeshore Road across from the shores of Lake Erie.
- Flatts Bait & Tackle Shop - across from Port Maitland Lighthouse and Pier. Join in on Joe Flatts famous Walleye Challenge annually, July 27 & 28th, 2002. Fabulous Prizes
- Try your luck on the week-long Bass and Pickerel Derby
- Grand River Pow-Wow - Last weekend of July. New Credit Reserve Pow-Wow in August. Indian nations like the Iroquois, Cree, Algonquins, Ogibway and the Mohawks from all over Canada and the United States compete. Website www.grpowwow.com Come to see our true history! Six Nations Tourism; (Odrohekta) The Gathering Place, guided historic tours, Iroquoian dancers, traditional foods and hospitality! Website www.sixnationstourism.com
- Mudcat Blues Festival - http://linetap.com/mudcat
- Thunder on the Grand – Famous boat races
- Ruthven House – Museum of Thompson’s Estate
- Taquanyah Conservation Area – 360 acre walking trails and numerous educational workshops, just 15 minutes east of Cayuga
- Plane Flights – for your convenience will be arranged with Fly Aero Grand Inc. Flight aviator Alex Fernandes. Start your day with a flight over Lake Erie and the Grand River or finish your day with a sunset flight!
- Byng Island Conservation Park – try out their newly constructed Olympic Pool, lovely picnic grounds, paddle boats and abundant wildlife
- Grand River Dinner Cruises – and Grand Bend Restaurant, 35 minutes from our location.
- Strongs Falabella Miniature Horses – Falabellas are known as the "true miniature horse" dating back to the late 1800's in Argentina, South America. Newborn foals stand only 18" to 22" tall and weigh only one pound per inch. Mature horses maybe used for harness driving and make excellent pets. Visit our website www.stronghorses.com Visitors are welcome to our mini farm by appointment only. Phone (905) 774-7028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Village of Port Maitland